• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Looking for an original 59

Zane16520

Am I invited too?

I don't care for a Ferrari, the Pateksomething, Chateau Pomerolex or a burst.

But I loves dem Singha beer!

singhabeer.jpg

If you love Singha beer, you are talking to the right person :)
I am close to the family, advising them on English football marketing program.
Best Beer in the world IMO:salude

Zane16520

For the love of God, don't make me play the Patpong boogie on my own guys........

I owe you one Banker and I think you know why.
Look me up when you ever come here, You will drink nothing but Singha beer for the whole stay!
I travel to London often so If I see you there you will again be drinking nothing but Singha beer for sure. We have an office there now.
Hope you like beer Banker:salude

LowE

You can visit Central World Mall which is very closevto Suan Lum. There are a few guitars shop there including Music Concept which is the authorized agent of both Gibson and Fender.
I was there with my wife during Christmas 2008 and I went into a guitar store there. Alas, no good deals..

zorglub!

Burst Detective!
Zane, welcome to the forum. Just another idea, you might want to consider a conversion as another option to get a taste of old wood + PAFs. It is the path that many of us have followed and it could be your entry point to the wonderful world of vintage Les Pauls.

Zane16520

Zane, welcome to the forum. Just another idea, you might want to consider a conversion as another option to get a taste of old wood + PAFs. It is the path that many of us have followed and it could be your entry point to the wonderful world of vintage Les Pauls.

At this point, I am opened to all options.
:salude

Zane16520

Your doing yourself a favor by joining the LPF. Very educational but very addictive:) .

You can say that again, I have to visit this site numerous times a day.
But I must say that though it has been a very short ride for me here but it has so far been very educative and fun.
Lots of good tips and advices.

kharrison

Zane, when you get your burst, post a pic of it with some of your nice watches....:headbange