• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

A good luthier in Los Angles?

henryngo

Bumping this thread. Does anyone know if Roman Rist is still in LA? I need a neck reshape done to a guitar with a Gibson type color & finish. I want it to look as if no mod has been done. It'll require a finish expert to accomplish that. Anyone in LA you guys think can do the job?

Wadnama

Bumping this thread. Does anyone know if Roman Rist is still in LA? I need a neck reshape done to a guitar with a Gibson type color & finish. I want it to look as if no mod has been done. It'll require a finish expert to accomplish that. Anyone in LA you guys think can do the job?

Erics Guitar in the Valley is always great. They are capable of anything that needs doing, very professional, reasonable and nice. They have done work for me and some of my friends that multiple other well established shops would not touch and always come through.

Melodyman

Do not use Andy Brauer. Ruined my vintage Les Paul and kept an original set of humbuckers he swapped out of my friends Paul and never returned,,

Go see David Neely or Fren Asken..All on Facebook for details..

Elliot Easton

I've been using Eric's Guitar Repair in Van Nuys. Eric and his assistant Billy have been doing great by me. Really nice people too.