• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
My website is in a construction phase right now so please excuse the appearance until it's done. Thanks!

MWR

Thanks Mark....I check your website daily, sometimes more than once. If possible, just a suggestion....it would be great if you could make the photos a bit bigger on the page listing everything that is for sale. I am constantly clicking on the same photo by mistake because they are so small. FWIW. :jim

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
Thanks Mark....I check your website daily, sometimes more than once. If possible, just a suggestion....it would be great if you could make the photos a bit bigger on the page listing everything that is for sale. I am constantly clicking on the same photo by mistake because they are so small. FWIW. :jim

Thanks for the idea and that is actually already on the list of updates to be done!