• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

55' Les Paul Jr. with Amp. 100% original

gtrplaya87

Looking to sell or trade this guitar and amp. Its 100% original. No mods, cracks or breaks.

This guitar and amp were featured on the back cover of “Vintage Guitar Magazine” in 2010! The dealer, who had the guitar before me, had a connection with "Vintage Guitar Magazine" and they took a photo of this guitar and amp for the 2010 price guide.

The original owner is a farmer from Ohio who bought it in the 50’s. Very recently he sold it to a dealer friend of mine, and then I bought it from him soon after that.

There is some checking on the body and scratches and small dings here and there (see pics). The frets are in great shape and the guitar is solid. Shrunken tuner buttons, but still functional. The neck has some wear on the back.

Weight: 7lbs 2oz

Serial #: 511xxx

Case: Gibson Hard Case (non-original in the 60’s the owner bought a new case for it)

The amp handle is pretty much done. I kept all the pieces to it though. The amp sounds great but cosmetically it has some wear.

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Here is what they sound like. Dont mind the bad playing. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csfvq_4esao&feature=player_embedded

$7,500 plus shipping. Or trade. Thanks!