• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Here is the Beano Les Paul "Aged"

ufboy73

I picked up #22 should be here thursday ;-) Was going for #5 but someone got it first.

because of the low # or you liked the top better than 22? both look nice....i have never heard of Rainbow Guitars but they seem to have gotten 3 really nice Claptons

MarkL8

#5 was the best looking to me, then my next was #22 I could have had 14 but 22 spoke to me looks wise, lets hope my ears have the same reaction ;-)

Luke Gibson

Hey everybody,
I was at the custom shop a week ago and saw them being built. These are really great. My first impression was that they are lighter and more authentic looking than my Gary Rossington #008. Certainly lighter. The flame is very similar to the recent 59's I have played. The 60 profile neck was never my speed but these feel great. Its not extreme like a LP/SG. The picture doesn't do it justice. It is a guitar you need to see up close. I played 5 of them and they were all consistent and light. I walked out of the factory with two guiitars they built for me so I didnt have the heart to ask for one.. should of though.. I think these are the best LP's since they did the .........'s in 2008... Ok I ll stop now.
JB

....hell, what's one more guitar Joe, Haha... How much does the GT JB model you tour with weigh??

55Custom

D'mule, that's an impressive looking $200 guitar in your avatar. Congrats.

K

Kim R

55Custom always good for a chuckle!

It's just another episode of crying over:

394349417.jpg

Black58

Pretty sad and kinda scary when someone accepts ANY attention as good attention. :wah

55Custom

Very nice....but looks like an aged G0.
Yep. That early post pretty much sums up the guitar. The rest was just pointing out the details.
Meanwhile, Beano 1 of 1 remains the only Beano burst historic. Gibson's EC reissue is something different.

Last edited:

zombiwoof

because of the low # or you liked the top better than 22? both look nice....i have never heard of Rainbow Guitars but they seem to have gotten 3 really nice Claptons

Rainbow Guitars is a well-respected dealer in Tucson.

Al

djangolad

Since it appears that you've got to "buy one to try one" I think I'll just buy a couple of those cool Souldier straps and put one on the R8 I have that I know already sounds "killer" and call it a day.

I already have the "Beano" album on vinyl and CD and can probably locate a "Beano" poster somewhere like ebay. Merry Christmas!

Wise words IMHO.