The Fender Forum
NEW! LPF Facebook Page
NEW! LPF Instagram Page
Merchandise & Donations
NEW! Burst Serial Log Home Page
LPF Homesite
    Les Paul Forum Sponsor CMExchange's Avatar

Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Man, you don't see these around anymore! I loved the True Historic/Historic Select series, and consider it the period when Gibson was really firing on all cylinders and dialing in builds. It was these series, in my opinion, that paved the way for the great builds we see today!

This beauty is 8lb 3ozs measuring .80 at the 1st and .93 at the 12th and it's NOS! Anyone else getting an Ace Frehley vibe from this beast?

As always, message me with questions if you got em! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

[IMG]
    Chicago Music Exchange
    3316 N. Lincoln Avenue, Chicago IL 60657

888.686.7872 | chicagomusicexchange.com

Re: Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Quote Originally Posted by CMExchange View Post
    Man, you don't see these around anymore! I loved the True Historic/Historic Select series, and consider it the period when Gibson was really firing on all cylinders and dialing in builds. It was these series, in my opinion, that paved the way for the great builds we see today!

This beauty is 8lb 3ozs measuring .80 at the 1st and .93 at the 12th and it's NOS! Anyone else getting an Ace Frehley vibe from this beast?

As always, message me with questions if you got em! Davida@chicagomusicexchange.com

[IMG]
    You mailed this guitar to me today..... I am beyond thrilled.

Les Paul Forum Member

Re: Gibson Custom Historic Select 1960 LP Mountain Fade Vintage Gloss Lightly Aged 🥇

Great color and figure and to me I get a Beano Vibe with the color and reflector knobs . I will be reaching out to you guys this coming Thursday

on the middle & bridge pickup of my L.P. Custom

It kills me that they have the peghead shape right, but the logo is still wrong. BTW, the real Beano did Not have reflectors.
    Beautiful guitar though!

Quote Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Great color and figure and to me I get a Beano Vibe with the color and reflector knobs . I will be reaching out to you guys this coming Thursday
    I already bought this one... I think there's one left....

Les Paul Forum Member AA00475Bassman's Avatar

That thang is Killer I would love to play such a beauty through my 18 watt !!
    Ive never confused owning a bunch of high end gear with being some kind of a guitar player I'm a hack and I love guitars !

He thinks the mirror is a photo of a clown ?

The Myth: Neat wiring layouts always equate to great-sounding amps.

The Myth: If I would have lived with MOM & mooched till I was 48 I would play like Clapton !
    Think about it
    won't you ...... Please !

Quote Originally Posted by acidreign1026 View Post
    I already bought this one... I think there's one left....
    Hey how do you like it?

That guitar looks great.
    The farther you go, the closer you are.

That’s a particularly great color for an R0. Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by J T View Post
    Hey how do you like it?

That guitar looks great.

I'm still impatiently waiting. It's coming tomorrow!

Wow!