• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Paul McCartney's Touring '60

oceantoad

:wow

How old is that? I've never seen him solo like that.
Cool!
Yeah Tom, good stuff, best for last right!?this is soundcheck ,15 years ago (ish) :dude:
Enjoy, lots of eye candy :salude
MPL has announced 2020 tour..
starting in France..:applaude

oceantoad

:wow

How old is that? I've never seen him solo like that.
Cool! :2cool

Tom , if you liked that check this one out from my buddy in Japan , it actually goes WAY back shortly (a few years) after he got the 60 burst.. video is another soundcheck and shows a great lineup, Robbie McIntosh Hamish Stuart, Linda + Paul wix" Wikens who is still in Paul's band (on keys and about 20 other instruments)..do the math. Enjoy y'all :eek:la

fun link click here
Tom..check your FB messenger

Last edited:

oceantoad

Rusty and Brian also Les Paul afficianados...
FF to 3:45 or watch the Full Monty in Glastonbury, UK.

J.D.

Thanks again, oceantoad, for posting up all of these PM photos, videos and tidbits of information. He is one of my favorite artists and I always look forward to opening up the LPF and seeing updates in this thread :salude

oceantoad

Thanks again, oceantoad, for posting up all of these PM photos, videos and tidbits of information. He is one of my favorite artists and I always look forward to opening up the LPF and seeing updates in this thread :salude
:dude:
2020 tour dates announced starting in France.

"We hope you have enjoyed the show"
See serious Gibsons dueling here (as usual ) in The End..
Turn it up!!

Zapper

Some people really dislike Macca, but I have to admit he's the guy I admire most on this planet.

They clearly know nothing about music then.... The guy is an absolute musical genius, up there with Mozart & Beethoven IMHO. People will talk about him in the same breath as those classical guys in 200 years time.

ps. Did you know that his '60 is one of only FOUR L/H Bursts ever made? Thought not...! :)

oceantoad

I was lucky enough to attend that ⬆️ very concert, as a guest of Brian Ray.
A night to remember, for sure‼️
Brian Ray , a good man..
"Rode hard and put away wet for every show I ever played with Etta James over 14 years - and many with Paul McCartney as well. 1957 Goldtop Les Paul, my forever #1."

Brian's 59' "Burst" too

RGlover Photo:salude

Last edited: