• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen guitar -Gibson R9 1996 reward SN 9 6231

kevinhack

Well my 1996 Gibson Les Paul R9 has been stolen northern Calf area, but who knows where it may be now....

SN 9 6231

Reward $1000 and I'll add another $500 if the scum bag gets arrested who took it.

I really doubt it will be found, but it's worth a try
r9d.jpg

Mainah

Dude, what a shitty way to find yourself at the LPF. I wish you the best in recovering that beauty!

kevinhack

Thanks I have been around a while, but had to re-register as I couldn't sign in under my old id.... But I don't post much anyway.

Take care

kevin

kevinhack

Rumor has it, Vegas area...

Every time I think of this, makes me both mad and sad.

kevinhack

what do you mean by this? is it there? if so why be sad, go get it. im just not sure what this post means.

If I knew where it was I would go get it! Got an email over the summer that someone though they saw in in Vagas!

Of course I'm sad that I lost such a nice guitar, and have little or no way to recover it!