• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Anybody know 9 0304?

hoss

9 0304 has surfaced again in the southern Germany/western Austria area and it is now a confirmed fake.

fakejake

9 0304 has surfaced again in the southern Germany/western Austria area and it is now a confirmed fake.

Interesting! Where exactly?
BTW Hoss, any plans on another Vienna vintage guitar hang? Do you still have vintage guitars? Would love to meet some of the local geeks!

hoss

Interesting! Where exactly?
BTW Hoss, any plans on another Vienna vintage guitar hang? Do you still have vintage guitars? Would love to meet some of the local geeks!
Sorry, I am out of the vintage market. It was a great ride but I am glad I got out without a loss.

I am afraid I can not reveal where my friend saw the guitar.

I found the old pics and put them up on the web again

90304.jpg

headstock.jpg

headback.jpg

mistersnappy

Sorry, I am out of the vintage market. It was a great ride but I am glad I got out without a loss.

As a dealer or musician or both? Strange to think that something that is a lifelong passion for some of us is just a business decision for others. :hmm

hoss

As a dealer or musician or both? Strange to think that something that is a lifelong passion for some of us is just a business decision for others. :hmm
I have never been a dealer, I had about half a dozen vintage guitars for my personal pleasure. I was lucky I did not get burned, the market is kaputt (at least here in Europe).

pjisaacs

And as someone based in London, absolutely not mine.

Vintage market has soared in the past couple of years, earlier this year for example I bought a lovely 64 SG Standard - at the time it was the only one I could find for sale in the whole of Europe.

Stronger Dollar, CITES and Americans valuing these wonderful instruments more - plus the ever increasing prices of modern Fender and Gibson - have restricted supply not the demand, with the usual results