• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Stolen Stromberg cutaway by J.Triggs

andreja marovic

Stolen between NY and the air ( going to Europe)
Very rare custom made archtop 18 inch Stromberg copy by Jim Triggs.
Blond with the name of the original owner on 12 fret.
Guitar has inside on the wood signature of the maker Jim Triggs and the year guitar was made.
This guitar has the STROMBERG logo on headstock (super rare)
Also had a De Armond PU with tone and volume on the pickguard.
Gold hardware and solid case.

Reward to anyone with info that helps me to recover the guitar.

I am crying people...this baby is a killer!!!
HELP !!!
Andreja

andreja marovic

GOOD NEWS.:applaude :applaude :applaude
Almost one year later the guitar was found and send to the NYC guitar shop where it had arrived without any notice.
Thats the same shop from where it was shipped to Europe together with other guitars and amps, everything arrived to me minus the Stromberg...What had occurred in between...nobody seems to know.
where did the guitar was all these time remains a mystery.

This one of those stories that never happens to you always happen to others but sometimes that's reality....
I was absoluteley sure that the guitar was stolen and lost but look like some good soul wanted just to try it out for some time. I can't say how happy I am to have it back.Besides being a killer acoustic archtop it's not a cheap one.
Triggs have made it just after leaving Gibson.He made some D'angelicos NY models and very few Strombergs. Right now Jim doesn't do those guitars anymore just the actual Triggs models.So this is a very rare guitar and probably a one off.

So after long time... this baby is here in Europe with me.:3zone :headbange she is in excellent shape. No scratches-dings whatever...looks like nobody have played it.So I am super HAPPY to recover this baby.Thank you Lord!
eb32_1.jpg
e51a_1.jpg
e907_1.jpg
ec5f_1.jpg
ec84_1.jpg