• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Jimmy Page #2 reissue at NAMM

Ed A

Interesting, I see that a JP1 recently sold on Ebay for $6500... I thought they were about 5K.... still would leave me a grand short for a JP2!...... Plus I do love my JP1 (except for the neck shape)..... Id have to see a JP2 in person to see if I really dug it....

55Custom

If a couple of these JP's are out there already, then perhaps someone knows what the neck thickness measurements are by now. Is the neck R0? R9?

jimmyace2006

Interesting, I see that a JP1 recently sold on Ebay for $6500... I thought they were about 5K.... still would leave me a grand short for a JP2!...... Plus I do love my JP1 (except for the neck shape)..... Id have to see a JP2 in person to see if I really dug it....

the prices on the JP1s custom authentics are all over the place; depending on condition, flame, serial number, and sales presentation, they could go for $5000-8000. i think 6500 is a decent price for one