• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

How I Learned to Stop Worrying about Original Condition and Love refinished Norlins

Progrocker111

Prog - great to see the guitar in its refinished glory! I'm the one who sold it to you.
Hey Jeff, I couldn't locate you email address to get these pictures to you. Anyway, guitar plays great and looking for a way to get that serial number & "made in usa" back on headstock.

ajchance

I scanned through your pics again in admiration. I may get the bug again and find a less demanding project. What did you use to fill the defects in the top? Did you have to do any more work on the binding channels? I tried to get them routed out again by hand, but wasn't sure if that was going to work well enough to have the binding sit flat.

Black58

THAT is a great thread title! :applaude BTW, "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite?"

CustomPlayer

What a beaut! Nice job. I love the Norlins and would never part with mine. Thanks for saving this one.