• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

STOLEN 2008 G0!!

joeymac

STOLEN 2008 G0!! Las Vegas, NV

Hey everyone. I don't know if this is where I post this but, since we're all a bunch of reissue nuts, I figured it's as good a place as any.
My friends had their van stolen a few weeks ago and I just got the serial number to my friends' stolen G0.
THIS HAPPENED IN LAS VEGAS. Sorry, I didn't post this in the other thread but will edit it accordingly.

2008 G0 in darkburst serial # G0 8115

If anyone happens to see this anywhere, PLEASE let me know asap! It may or may not be in a hardshell SKB case with the name The Stript stenciled across it. Police reports have been filed but, no such luck on finding anything other than the van that was stolen. Please keep your eyes peeled and if you have any info, let me know! Thanks to everyone who views this thread!

Joe

Thanks you all for the support and for keeping an eye out. I wish I had some pics to post of the guitar with the serial number on the back but, all I can find is this one pic on their bands website.

Briansguitar.jpg

The guitar is all stock so, there is nothing special about it. However, there is some extreme buckle rash on it because of the rock and roll nature of my friends' band. Thanks again for looking at this thread and keeping one eye open for me! You don't know how much I appreciate it!

Last edited: