• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Best in New England

Rayvyn

I have been playing since about 1975 and I have seen them all come and go... Mark's is by far the best of the best when it comes to classic and high-end guitars and equipment... It is a wonderful shop with the sheer smell of tone and you need only reach out an arm in any direction to hit a high quality guitar... Mark takes you as deep as you want to go with the history and tradition of the guitars he sells and every time I am there I can't get over the fact that he hand selects each and every guitar he sells... There is just something about his love of high end instruments that makes you completely understand there is very little risk in dropping the cash on the counter... I dropped a few bucks on that counter from time to time but I can honestly say I never so much as worried about a dime of it... It seems that is a pretty rare thing these days... Usually I am filled with apprehension when making purchases this large but there you can do so without as much as a concern... To date, every dollar I have laid on that counter has been money well spent and that is really a tribute to Mark and the type store he has... Beyond that, weekend days find the store filled with great people and great players... They don't make you feel a lessor when you can't play as well as them and they don't ignore you if are new like bigger stores... They include everyone and are a great group to just hang with talking guitars...

This time I extended my services there to having just about everything removed from my brand new guitar and having all new guts installed... Mark looked like a doctor working on it and went through the job like he did it all day every day... My guitar came out the other end sounding as close to a 59 Les Paul as I have ever heard one come... Overall I simply could not be happier than I am with this guitar or this store... To me, both are 10s on a 1-10 scale and I just can't say it enough, there are few considerations more important than where you get your guitar... There are lots of guitars made but not all are created equal... Find the right store and they will help you get whatever it is you need... Run with Ebay and you can spend the $10,000 I spent looking for what Mark simply passed across the counter... Mark's is the right store and you can not go wrong there... He is just the best of the best...