• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I RECOMMEND MARK'S GUITAR LOFT

JLeone

Formerly Ridethe335
:headbange Great guy to do business with.

Just consigned a guitar with him. it sold lickity split!

No fuss, no muss.

Thanks Mark!

:applaude :wail :lol :jim :salude

6L6

All Access/Backstage Pass
Same here. Mark is awesome to deal with. I've scored some really nice stuff from him lately and he's always delivered. Great communication, pricing, excellent packing/shipping - you name it. He knows his stuff and is fun to talk to. I cannot recommend him enough!

demundo

+1 and, great at describing tone. evrything i got from him sounds just like he said. and still does.

Adwex

I wanna visit his place, but it's an all day trip for me.
I've got R9 GAS....bad.

BurstMeUp

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE ...

marks-door.jpg

LesterP

I've purchased several historics from him over the last few years (and consigned some too).
Always a great experience.

Have to check out the new shop soon. :)

Browneyes

Mark's cool peeps... straight up no bullshit and exactly how business should be handled...

He's moody but... LOL.... Just don't fuck with Mark! LOL...

TL and I still have to come visit... as soon as things are in order here. I gotta go see Dean, Jimmy Murray and Mark!

waynesmith

Mark is the best!! He has always been good to me and every purchase has been top notch. It's always great to talk guitars with him over the phone and he gives the best tone descripitions.

vikki58

Mark is great. I bought my R8 from him as well as an R6 and a "63 Melody Maker. I'm lucky enough to live about 45 minutes from his store. I made the mistake of buying from someone else and I won't do that again! :)