• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Special LPF Discount Jimmy Murray Method DVD

Jimmy Murray

Hi Folks,
My Les Paul Jam will be in Greensboro in 2 weeks. I plan on offering a 50% discount to my friends that will be here on my DVD, "Jimmy Murray 10 Minute Method."

So I thought I'd extend the same to Forum Members for a limited time. It's normally $29.95 but for my "Friends Offer" it's $15 + shipping.( if needed)

If you are not familiar with the DVD , it describes a fool proof and easy way to learn to solo......quickly. There is a 30 minute interactive DVD, Backing Tracks CD and a 11x17" poster. Billy Cox helped me shoot and produce it.

The DVD has been selling pretty well and has been shipped all over the US and a few countries like, Australia, Norway and England.

The Link to the friends page is:

http://www.jimmymurraymethod.com/special.asp

Thanks.

Jimmy Murray

To answer a few questions.....
•One of the most useful benefits is you learn where you can solo riff and play rhythm at the same time. This best seen from The Allman Bros, Marshall Tucker and even Santana to mention a few. Hendrix did this melodic method a lot too.

• You'll also learn new places to play familiar scales like the Major pentatonic and how it can tied to other scales up the fretboard. So you'll become more efficient in you playing.

• You'll also discover the exact correlation of minor vs. major soloing.

Thanks for your questions....hope this helps.