• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Calling all Page 1275 owners.... We have a situation...

J T

You guys rock! Nice pics of that 1275 Todd!

Ask how many members here are familiar with John and you may see 4 or 5 out of 10. Ask how many members here are familiar with Stairway to Heaven and it will be unanimous.

Yes, everybody has seen Page with the 1275. I had a poster of him in my room with that guitar many years ago.

John who? (kidding)

young angus

Well, anyhow, to get an idea of how good those double necks actually could sound live, one can listen to Mahavishnu Orchestra Between Nothingness and Eternity from 1973. Blistering solo work by Mclaughlin on the 6-string and beautiful rythm parts on the 12-string.

Todd Louis

Gibson stay a float? :hmm
There floating like a Mothefucker:hee :hee .

There hovering in Anti Henry Gravy :hee

I tell ya's too this Page 12/75 is exactly what I wanted when I was going to get it Custom orderd years ago.

WOW I love my P 12/75 VERY NICE To have a 12 string again !!! :applaude

light87

Hi guys!

I'm new in the forum so Hi to everyone! I'm re-starting this old thread because I'm biulding a custom EDS-1275 replica and I'm at the moment of choosing the position of the anchors type stop tailpiece mounting positions. I would like to use the Jimmy Page configuration but I have bought an Ernie Ball 12 strings set and an Elixir 12 strings set bot are not long enough to match the Jimmy Page configuration. I have red this thread so basically the solution is ask for a custom-amde set to some strings producer?

robroy97

You might want to play "Hotel California" on that bad boy as well. :dude:

Or Love song by Tesla or Bringing on the heartache, etc...

My lefty copy:

Last edited: