• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Headphone suggestions

fernieite

I bought some Sony's to bluetooth into my computer so I can amp into my Two Notes Torpedo Live into my PreSonus Audiobox into my Apple computer and out through the Sony's into my head for completely silent playing. But I can't get them to work because the PreSonus only plays through speakers. Damn!

33658976738_d19d15c4e9_k.jpg

The Jackalope doesn't look impressed. Maybe you should get a set of Sennheiser's? :hmm

renderit

THAT is a jack-a-deer.

You can tell by the shape of the horns.

Jack-a-deer are much more rare. Which is fortunate as they are mean as hell and rip the throats out of their prey.

I took this one whilst hunting in the hinterlands of Wyoming for mountain run 'gators.

He had just taken 2 campers out.

They were not paying attention and were listening to music through earbuds...

fernieite

Thanks for the clarification. Never heard of this rare variety; No doubt due in part to their ability to do away with any unsuspecting passersby! :peace2

Note to self: Earbuds and camping shouldn't mix (for various reasons) :hmm

Last edited:

Ed Driscoll

Les Paul Forum Member
Sennheiser HD 280 PRO

+3

+4. I love them for tracking and for spacing out while watching YouTube, etc. and they're incredibly comfortable to wear for extended periods, but I don't trust them for mixing; they seem to minimize low frequencies. If they're all you've got, you've got to check your mixes on other sources (but you should be doing that anyhow).

ourmaninthenorth

Have a pair of Sennheiser HD 25-1 II.

Also a pair of Musical Fidelity MF-200's.

Doubt I'll want to replace either any time soon.

J T

Shure SRH-440's and the AKG 240's for the studio. The AKG's seem to self destruct, though. I've repaired them countless times.

"Uh, this side is not working..."

Doh!

Get out the soldering iron. (again)

Joseph_Wells

Here are some headphones that are really good, from my experience, so are AKG and Senheiser. If it is possible to pay extra, then you can take a more audiophile model by type Beyerdynamic, Audio-Technica or Bose. This if we are talking about full-size
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">
Beyerdynamic

<tbody style="-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">
</tbody>
</body>