• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

STOLEN! GIBSON SPIDER-MAN CUSTOM SHOP LES PAUL

GuitarDean

I was in the custom shop when they were making those... Is this the right area for that post?

L

LPDEN

None on eBay, and that looks like it would hard to pass off in the "Gibson Community" as you have shared the info of it's theft. "Itsallmuscle" is probably right, watch and notify the area Pawnshops. Take out a 1/8th, 1/4, 1/2 or even a full-page Regional Newspaper ad for exposure. Maybe try seeing if TV news will run the story for you. Since you mention you know who took it, that should be a good lead for recovery and maybe even criminal charges, no? Good luck on getting it back.

frankencat

Thanks guys. I posted this for a friend who had it stolen from his place of business last Friday. If you think you see it shoot me an email or call the number. That is the owner's cell. Regards -Frank

Browneyes

Damn that's fucked up. Good luck getting it back. I'm sure you will since it's such a high profile guitar.

Trans-Am

Sad to say but i bet its made its way overseas by now.

Good Luck !! I 'll keep an eye/ear open up North here for yah!!

Peace:peace

J T

ohhh bummer!

This maybe just stating the obvious, but don't forget to check ebay. Ya never know