• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

wildwood service

B

blues

I just bought a wildwood 10 strat from wildwood.Bruce and Steve were great to deal with.Ive been playing and buying and tradeing gear for over 30 years and I think wildwood is the best service I have had.

Wildwood answered all my e-mails the same day.When I called they allways called back if they were busy.I would not hesitate to deal with them again.

Last edited:

6L6

All Access/Backstage Pass
Same here!! They cherry picked a superb C/S strat for me as well. Best service in the business!

todd richman

Steve is awesome to deal with. He not only calls it straight up and has a great ear but he is a super nice guy. I hope to visit Wildwood soon so I can hang with the crew-Bruce and the others have been nothing short of incredible for 5+ years now.

mmcquain

+100 for Wildwood. I've dealt with Bruce twice (looking for my 356 and I bought my Taylor T5 from Wildwood). Always very fast, friendly customer service and very helpful, detailed descriptions when buying without having the chance to play first hand. I highly recommend 'em!

xGAMBLERx

have made a few purchases from Wildwood & they haven't sent a dog yet... the setups have been the best out of box of any online retailer by far... they're the first place I check & only go elsewhere if they don't have in stock.

DoubleBoogie

My experience has been the exact same thing. Great people and great service. Over the years I have bought three 335s, one 330, one Tele, one Les Paul Jr, two strats, two Reverends, two Gretsch guitars, and one amp. And I even got a cool t-shirt every time I bought something! :LOL::LOL:

RocknRollShakeUp

Over the last decade I’ve bought around 7 guitars through Bruce at Wildwood and it’s always been a great experience all the way around - the customer service was fantastic, bordering on unreal.

I don’t know if they do this anymore but Bruce even had Greg Koch do a shootout of 3 CS Jazzmasters I was interested in on video, which helped a lot and was so cool to watch. They are really hard to beat.

E.M.

Steve M and the Wildwood team (Troy, Bruce, et al.) is about as good as it gets. If you haven’t bought a guitar from them, give them a call. Top notch folks.

GlassSnuff

Now that you mention it, the last three guitars I bought were from Wildwood.

Any Name You Wish

No complaints here. Steve has always put up with my "bring this one out, now this one, let's try this one, one more, no wait - this one might work" selection process. They do a huge volume of Custom Shop guitars so you have an unmatched selection. Thanks to Wildwood I own 3 custom shop Gibsons that are incredible. It would be nice if the showroom opened up, and I personally would like to see a more balanced mix of Murphy Lab and regular Gloss/Vos, but it is awfully hard to complain.