• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

best Tremolo pedal??

Don

I love my Voodoo Lab Tremolo pedal. It's been on my board for years. It's pretty similar to the tremolo in my Vibrolux Reverb. The only issue is that I find the intensity and speed knobs to be a little touchy. Oh, and the switch failed, but I repaired that myself. I've had a lot of tremolo pedals and this is the best, by far. In fact, I'm selling a Demeter Tremulator. It can't touch the Voodoo Lab!

fakejake

I really like my Strymon Flint. 3 different, beautiful types of vintage tremolo.
That, and amazing reverb. :peace2

gmann

I really like my Strymon Flint. 3 different, beautiful types of vintage tremolo.
That, and amazing reverb. :peace2

I've long since replaced my Demeter with a Strymon Flint and much prefer it.

renderit

This if you put it on the floor...

36124900380_590a3a74da_k.jpg

36353156782_89874004b1_k.jpg

36383888241_5a7be84857_k.jpg

J T

Cesar Diaz sent me his Tremadillo a while back. I still have it. I also have a 94 Matchless Tornado Sampson built for the Black Crowes. That pretty much covers any tremors for trem that I have.

darkwave

I'm partial to the Source Audio Vertigo, personally. In my alt-country group I've found myself using all three modes regularly (bias, harmonic, optical). It replaced a Carl Martin Trem 'O Vibe that worked well, but never really wowed me. It also ran off line power which was a bit inconvenient.

Still kinda prefer to use the bias trem on my old Gibson GA15RVT when I can, but the versatility of the Vertigo has won me over for now.

- Douglas C.