• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

A Case for the Less Tall Model Guitar

pinefd

Thanks, once again guys, for the kind words.

And for those interested, here's the other little guy I'm working on. It's a little further along than Baby Duane, but not quite as pretty. I expect to be done with this one by early next week (again, excluding the hardware and finish).

2nd_Less_Tall_Batch_026_Adj_Resized.jpg

FLICKOFLASH

Les Paul Froum Member
FRANK I think a man of your skills can handle finishes , Check out the Reranch website you can buy nitro in a spray can

I can see you fading with a sun lamp & aging in the freezer

pinefd

FRANK I think a man of your skills can handle finishes , Check out the Reranch website you can buy nitro in a spray can

I can see you fading with a sun lamp & aging in the freezer

Great News! Dave "Magic" Johnson is on board with this project, and will be helping with the finish! I'm really excited now, and can't wait to ship the first one off to him (which I hope will be next week).

And Jeff, yes I could probably figure out how to do it myself, but I have to admit, I'd much rather have Dave do the finish, than to trust me with a can of nitro, sun lamp and a freezer! I'll keep using the nitro, sun lamp and freezer for their intended purposes for right now, thank you. BTW, what is nitro? :hmm

plaintop60

Incredible! All I have to say is. Incredible. How did you accomplish that? So totally cool. I used to build scale models for h/o scale trains for my son, but that is beautiful piece of work!