• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NEW R9

02glps

i met with "ITSALLMUSCLE" (forum bro) in NYC to check out his R9 for sale that might have been seen by some of you in the LPF CLASSIFIEDS. I know , i know where are the pix ? i took the pix tonight , went to download and found the USB cable broken, AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! SO bare with me , i WILL post them as soon as i can. ITSALLMUSCLE was/is very cool to deal with.very patient . an all around good guy. the guitar was exactly as he descibed and some areas even better.:applaude i won't go into details of the transaction but i will say i thought it went smooth.:2cool the guitar is awesome . it is lighter (8.5) than my other reissue and i finally got a figured top. the color is awesome too (iced tea). its got some mild bucklerash but that doesn't bother me. BTW, its a 2005. pix soon coming.................:couch

Adwex

When will I be able to see it in action at a local gig?:biggrin:

02glps

finally got some pix , not that gtreat though.try again later with some sunlight.

Pearly Grapes

Looks very Nice! My favorite look! Very similar in look to my favorite - also very similar weight.
R9_FT_MZ99full-1.jpg

PG

02glps

thanks PG.i think this one is on the way to becoming my favorite also.

Todd Louis

AAAAAAAA You Long Island Guy I don't know:lol :lol :lol :lol

SHE's A NICE PEACE of ASSS :wow :wow

02glps

thank you marcj and toddl . yeah, i'm really into this one .todd you have quite a collection yourself, don't you?