• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

newport guitar festival

02glps

i took the oportunity and introduced myself to DAN ERLEWINE at the NEWPORT GUITAR FESTIVAL (RHODE ISLAND) . I would just like to say ,"what genuinely nice guy . we had a nice chat about some of the things he's doing. i was/am very interested. So Dan , if you're reading this , it was a great pleasure to meet you and talk with you a bit . by the way , i was there with Cris Mirabella , you might remember me? (we talked about some V's)

john

pinefd

Hi John,

I'm no Dan Erlewine, but just wanted to say hi. You and I met at the same show (I was the one with the mini LP). I also had the opportunity to meet Dan, and agree...what a nice, funny guy (you're not too bad either John). It was nice meeting you there...and by the way, please say hi to Cris for me (speaking of nice guys).

And Dan, if you're checking in, I too enjoyed meeting you, and I'll post pictures of my Less Tall model once it's painted.

Frank

02glps

hey frank, nice avatar!!! it was equally as nice meeting you .as soon as i saw your screename i rememered who you are.very cool. ttyl , be well .
JOHN