• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

SD ANYIQUITY'S IN AN R8 ???

02glps

has anyone ever done this ? i did this last night/this morning . haven't had a chance to plug into my marshall with a decent amount of volume yet .feedback/comments?

Sean French

02glps said:
has anyone ever done this ? i did this last night/this morning . haven't had a chance to plug into my marshall with a decent amount of volume yet .feedback/comments?

I've had them in my R8 and R7.I loved them in both guitars.They are one of the better PAF clones around IMO.

02glps

I'M FINDING they got this really sweet tone . i have A2P's in my R7 but i might be switching them out for another set of antiquity's. i'm gonna give the R8 a little more time.

Patrick Ginnaty

Yup. Sounds real good.
58riLester.jpg

59Vampire

youre gonna dig that neck pup. One of the finest EVER. im not too into thebridge tho. I got a wolfetone bridge that kicks

Steve Craw

Formerly Lefty Elmo
I've got a pair of Antiquities in my Rossington, and love 'em. Neck is a reverse zebra, bridge double black.