• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

any pix of R7GT's w/o covers or guards???

02glps

it's probably been done already , but i couldn't find what i was looking for.maybe i missed it. anyway i'm looking for pix of R7GT's or the like , with no pick up covers and no pickguard.

LookerBob

My old classic had zebras...

front_large.jpg

They need the pickguard in my opinion... of course... I think they all do, but hey...

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
This may not exactly fill the bill because its got cream coils but here's my '03 R7:
2366_p50235.jpg

And here's an old '69 GT I used to own that lost all the plastic at some point. I liked the look so that's why my R7 looks like it does:
2366_p613.jpg

Then there's this dude but his guitar's not an R7 ;^)
2368_p18780.jpg

02glps

WOW , zebras , double whites(or is it cream) , both look very nice !!!. mine would look like the last photo , 'cause they're A2P's and they're black under the covers .my good friend cris mirabella says if I take off the pickguard , i gotta take off the covers too .this guitar is becoming my favorite and i like it with and w/o the pickguard , sometimes i like a little change :) .anyone else with more pix . major thanks too lookerbob and cogswell.