• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Let's See Your Pedalboard!

mmcquain

OK, here's the latest version of my main playing gear...

I have 2 pedalboards. The first one shown below is kept at church and used with either my Strat or C-356 and my Egnater Tweaker amp.
Everything is run in front of the amp for this smaller setup. The second board is my home/recording board (a heavy back breaker beast).
It utilizes the amp's F/X send/return loop for the modulation and time-based effects (but this can be bypassed if I ever need to run
everything in front of the amp). I also love the Tweaker with this setup.

I keep my amp set clean (USA, Vintage, Clean, Bright, Deep) with the Gain at 9 o'clock and the Treble/Mid/Bass/Master Volume to taste.
I find this is a wonderful combination that lets me go from Fender cleans to as much Marshally crunch, etc. (love the Crunch Box).
The amp is kept off the floor on a tilt-back stand and is mic'd slightly off-axis of the center of the cone.

Praise Band setup:

pedalboard_church.jpg

Recording setup:

pedalboard.jpg

marc1kim

Good threads should never die. Here's my first pedalboard in 20 years. Never was much of a pedal user, but I've aquired some I cant do without.

pedalboard005-1.jpg

Dunlop Dime Custom wah DB_02
TC Polytune
MXR Smartgate
Switchdoctor channel switcher

Been thinking about replacing the Crybaby with a Chi-wah-wah pedal so it'd mount on my pedaltrain nano, roughly the size of a Boss pedal

Plutoneium-Chi-Wah-Wah.jpg

marc1kim

My PT Nano almost complete, gonna wire and fasten in the power stuff tomorrow. Chose to keep it simple, 1Spot and daisy chain cables.

PedalTrainnano002.jpg

grimlyflick

Thought I'd add my new layout to this thread since I got a load of new stuff.

Diago Gigman board, Memory Toy, Boss Super Chorus, 1-Spot power supply are all new, with the Rocktron Banshee, Boss tuner, Phase 90 and Dunlop wah carried over from the old board.

All linked together with Planet Waves. :)

11ad4ba0.jpg

jonnieb

Here's mine. The GE-7 usually sits on top of the amp and runs through the serial loop. The other time based effects run through the parallel loop.

ry%3D400

lonesomesheik

I just don'tget it with those buckets!!! Here is my pedals without board , back to basic but terribly efficient ; Analog Dad is no Fake but a true Tribute to Mike Piera (with a little help from Dan's trade secrets!)

montesada

I'm not a pro, but I like to sound good at jams and open mics...
Gibson guitar into a TU-2, '80 JEN CryBaby Super, '85 DS-1, '82 TS-9, '75 MXR Phase 90, '82 CS-9 (stereo chorus), '80s Arion analog delay, newish volume pedal, into a '78 Traynor YGM-3. Excuse the cheap cables, it's a work in progress.
IMAG0053.jpg

strat71

here's mine...
71151083.jpg

guitar: LP Jr57 or Tele 66 or Strat 66
  • Vox Wah
  • Turbo Tuner
  • Sunface
  • EP booster (for clean sounds with Fenders)
  • OCD (low settting)
  • Sole Mate Jr Reverb
  • EP Booster (for lead boost)
to Fender Brown Super 1962 with Weber speakers (10F125 and 10F150)
will try a paisley OD before the OCD for fattening fender sounds, had a vintage TS808 here but too much mids...
Ben

Ryan Givhan

ive got a pretty complicated set up going on here. a boss tuner, a crybaby, and a catalinbread dirty little secret(great pedal but i dont use it that much)

2009 r8 -> pedals -> cranked 50w plexi = my tone (which is amazing, haha)
IMAG0317.jpg

Reinhard

I have made some changes, this is my current setup

pedalboard.jpg

Turbotuner>Clyde Deluxe Wah>Rothwell Hellbender>Catalinbread RAH>Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe>TC Vortex Flanger>MXR Chorus>Malekko Phase>Dr Scientist Tremelo>Nova Repeater>TC Hall of Fame