• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

I want to replace the TOM

michaelmadeja

My Tom is a Gotoh Japan 103B, the saddles are worn down and I want to replace it. I'm looking at ebay and I have no idea what to get and if it will fit right. I got a free Stop tail peice and I was going to put it on today and it didn't fit right, it was a little longer.

My LPC is a 1970/71.

fretwire

If you're looking for a Gotoh brand replacement, I can't help. But if you're looking for a genuine Gibson replacement bridge you want an ABR-1 if the posts (or studs) screw directly into wood or a Nashville TOM if the studs screw into a metal insert (or bushing) that is pressed in the body.

somebodyelseuk

My Tom is a Gotoh Japan 103B, the saddles are worn down and I want to replace it. I'm looking at ebay and I have no idea what to get and if it will fit right. I got a free Stop tail peice and I was going to put it on today and it didn't fit right, it was a little longer.

My LPC is a 1970/71.
Why not just replace the saddles?
Try the places in the previous posts t, email them the details of the bridge and they should be able to help.