• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

ccitymusic

MikeSlub

Administrator
Several of our members have said good things about Centre City Music and Saul.

By the way, VERY cool guitar!

Last edited:

NewOldCokeDave

RonJeremy,

they are great.. good people.. I bought my R9 there..
the only other place that could possibly be better is Dave's
But you did good buying from Saul...

_NOCD

Last edited:
A

Aggie

I have not bought from CCity Music, but they have been very quick to respond to my inquiries, and seem to be interested in service.

brumma

I bought a wine red standard from Saul--great service and price! He really did a lot to help me pick out the right guitar. I had the guitar sent overnight and it was great when it got here. Saul's a great guy--I'd recommend him to anyone.

- brumma

burgandyburst

CC Music is very cool to deal with. Extremely helpful and definitely customer-service oriented. I purchased a flame top wine red 2000 Deluxe that was used as part of the Gibson display at the LA NAMM show. Fantastic guitar and I definitely would recommend them.

Winston

Sonic Reducer
I got the guitar today and it's f-in awesome. Saul's a cool daddy. :dude

Zhangliqun

Saul is DA MAN. Bought my 355 from him. He held it for me for a pretty small down payment, even though I'd never done business with him before -- had tried several months earlier, but I just didn't quite have enough left on the ol' plastic. But Saul did everything he could, including accepting some trade-ins, sight unseen. He'll cut his 'nads off right in front of you if that's what it takes to close a deal.

Last edited:

dmbat

I also bought a LP standard in wine color with a very decent flame on it from CCitymusic and Saul was very easy to deal with. He was also very prompt on e-mail responses. But I went down to the store in person and he was still very courteous and knowledgable. I would definitely buy from him again.