• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Alert! True Historic content

P.A.F

hi, everybody! since is gibsunday i wanted to share 2 photos of my main guitar and a friend of her laying on my superbass plexi

the les paul is a 2015 True Historic, and it's an incredible guitar (as any true historic i have played!) it's super lightweight and it's so resonant, it has an incredible neck angle that allow me to have a perfect setup i really love it, i have played few true historic and i've been amazed how high the quality standard was. i mean they didn't play all the same but they were so close, i A/B tested two Th with few VOS in the differences were so noticeable both in look, sound and playability.
i also love the aniline dye on back and sides that fade to that brownish colour that is so beautiful. mine had a a very hard binding bleeding that eventually went away, i play it many hours a day... it's quite beaten and the headtock it's a little bet chewed but i love it this way... i like to age myself guitars just by playing them a lot!
the other is a 1943 LG-2 banner logo, huge neck for huge sound!:)

fernieite

Looking really good so far, but those are only partial photos! :photos:)