• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Pure Tone

sonar

Sounds really good turned up into a 4X12. Really good.

Appears to be true PTP wiring neatly done. Kinda cool.

Not cheap. Over 3K in the States.

Michalis

Apart the rich tone and too many tones in an amp, the small size and volume is quite an achievement.... The looks is something that may appeal to some and not to some others. i handcraft them and I'd love to have your thoughts on them. Thanks

sonar

Apart the rich tone and too many tones in an amp, the small size and volume is quite an achievement.... The looks is something that may appeal to some and not to some others. i handcraft them and I'd love to have your thoughts on them. Thanks

Hi Michalis, great job on the amps. I can only imagine how good they sound in person.

I'm only a member here, but if possible please consider a dealer sponsorship on the LPF. There is only so much we can discuss without breaking some rules. I think this is very much a place where your potential clientele hang out, so it's worth the inquiry.

Michalis

Hi Michalis, great job on the amps. I can only imagine how good they sound in person.

I'm only a member here, but if possible please consider a dealer sponsorship on the LPF. There is only so much we can discuss without breaking some rules. I think this is very much a place where your potential clientele hang out, so it's worth the inquiry.

Sonar thanks a lot for your words my friend. What you suggest me is to have my logo on top of the page? Is that it the sponsorship? Thanks for your suggestions.