• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Kossoff Up Close

Fried okra

Took me a little bit, but I think I’ve gotten some good exterior shots. Hope you enjoy. First pic shows an original Concert ticket from the show when Koss tossed it up and walked off. Also pictured is an article from when he was hurt during soundcheck prior to that show and had to reschedule to Oct 20.

Last edited:

ZZ Not

Are you kidding? Dings and dents everywhere, Grovered, missing pickguard, half the finish is gone, cracks in the binding, a oddly shaped case that looks like it is held together with spit and chewing gum. I wouldn't give you a million dollars for it.

All joking aside, congratulations on a great piece of history and thanks for the fabulous photos!

JBLPplayer

You should take that Bonamassa sticker off that case!! :##
Great photos ..!!
Joe B

Highway Star

Wow, amazing photos and the guitar makes me speechless. I guess you are "all right now" :salude

Big Al

Love the speed knobs! Always have. Got 'em on a couple of mine already, Grovers next up.
What a cool guitar.:salude

Ken Fortunato

Administrator
Staff member
GREAT pictures! :salude

I can't even imagine what it's like to own a piece of rock history... I'm sure it feels great, and it's also good for the rest of us that Koss ended up in the care of someone we know...

ENJOY!!! :salude

sws1

Great pics.

BTW - Do you know the measurements on the pickups?