• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

American Woman Tone.... Bartlett Replica

Ed A

A song about an American played by Canadians played by an American with a Canadian replica... One of the best solos of all time!... After all these years decided to learn how to play it... 2018 Bartlett Les Paul Replica, '50s PAFs, Tailpiece, Centralabs and Bees.... Woman tone! (neck tone on zero)... Early '80s Fender Deluxe II...

marshall1987

Love it! Great song and a beautiful guitar! I can only imagine how sweet that guitar must play and sound. :salude

I remember back in high school around 1969 when the Guess Who came out with their first few Top-10 AM radio hits. American Woman was right up there along with "No Time", and a couple others. They crushed AM radio with their first few hits.

Take a look at this video from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert from 1974. By then they have replaced the original guitar players with a new guy Domenic Troiano, also from Canada. This old concert video just kicks ass IMO.

The Guess Who
Don Kershners Rock Concert
Taped at the Hofstra Playhouse at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.
December 23, 1974

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaO1uoFupz4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ed A

Love it! Great song and a beautiful guitar! I can only imagine how sweet that guitar must play and sound. :salude

I remember back in high school around 1969 when the Guess Who came out with their first few Top-10 AM radio hits. American Woman was right up there along with "No Time", and a couple others. They crushed AM radio with their first few hits.

Take a look at this video from Don Kirshner's Rock Concert from 1974. By then they have replaced the original guitar players with a new guy Domenic Troiano, also from Canada. This old concert video just kicks ass IMO.

The Guess Who
Don Kershners Rock Concert
Taped at the Hofstra Playhouse at Hofstra University in Hempstead, N.Y.
December 23, 1974

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UaO1uoFupz4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool video, never saw it!... Great voice and some tasty guitar playin... although The Guess Who without Bachman is just wrong! :)