• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Hey Mark!

Drew224

Les Paul Froum Member
I remember you used to have a lot more Historics on your site, and there were new ones all the time. What happened?

CharlieS

:hmm

He's had all sorts of new ones.

Are you looking at the right page?

markguitar

Les Paul Forum Member
I remember you used to have a lot more Historics on your site, and there were new ones all the time. What happened?

I'm not sure what site you're looking at but mine changes daily and there's all kinds of Historics on it!!! I've probably sold 30-40 Historics in the last 2 months and they have all been up on my site. Listed 6 new guitars just this week and 3 new guitars were just put "on hold" yesterday.

LesterP

I was on his site last night and was just thinking about the large number of Historics he currently had online.

Funny how two people can see the same website so differently. :rolleyes

geddins

I LOVE the black R8 Mark has......I have been sooooo tempted by that one and the tobacco R8.

But I've decided to hold out for an R9....I think!