• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1959 ES-335 Stop Tail Factory BLACK

bluesjuke

Wow, condition looks about as nice as my '03 black '59 Historic 335.
Must have been very well cared for all of these years.

Nice catch and I see the model correction is made both on the sticker & in Gibsons records as well.

mbowen

Thank you for giving it it's own thread .It sure is a wonderful looking guitar and reminds me of my old Black Es-355 that Keith has now.Small world really here is your old J-200 with JP and my old black 355 with KR.Who would have thunk it???
Thanks again for your really amazing contributions i love the Black 335 and J-200--great stuff.Mike B.:salude:salude:salude TRIPLE SALUTE

T.Allen

Hot damn! That guitar is just beautiful! Factory black! :dude:

moonweasel

Is it TOO clean? Not doubting that it is the guitar in the shipping log, but I have never seen a nitro finish survive that well. I dont think I see a single scratch or single check...

B

Banker

It happens, my blonde has zero checking.

That's just a nuts guitar, enjoy it in rude health......:salude

VGNut

Is it TOO clean? Not doubting that it is the guitar in the shipping log, but I have never seen a nitro finish survive that well. I dont think I see a single scratch or single check...

Well now... the question should not be whether or not the finish is original - the question IS > would I own a refinished guitar (?)

- it's ok moon - I respect you - I still gotta start my 68 GT Thread in your honor... someday I hope to get the time...

The finish is as Virgin as Mother Mary herself

I know - I'm new at this game (really ?), but in time you guy's will learn to trust in me...

Oh, and thank you for chiming in # 12 Banker - always enjoy all your words of wisdom

Peace Brothers,
Lary

Last edited: