• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Christmass Giveaway

Mitchell

Ok, I need some help here folks.

I want to give away a "Christmass Cap Care Package", which will include a pair of latter 1950's Burst Bumblebee vintage mylar cap's, along with some other values, etc.
My waay of saying thanks to this forum and all the great people that contribute here in a positive waay.
Now, how do I do this in a fair waay?
Pick a number, lol, tell a Christmass miracle story, I dont know?
Any suggustions for a contest, etc?

Providing, that this is all "OK" with Miss Lily.
If not, please delete this thread and my sincere apollogies, thank you.

sinner

You could ask for members to simply post "I'm in" in this thread (only once, please), then put the names of all who posted into a hat and pick the winner!

Merry Christmas Caps!

J T

Maybe not a Christmas story per say, but anyway, last Friday in NY was a rainy drizzly, miserable day. Got out of the studio late and I was walking to the bus stop down on Madison. It's about a ten minute walk. I was wearing a raincoat but I also had an umbrella.

Well like I said it was just drizzling so the raincoat was enough when I started. That is until I got to Madison Sq Park. I usually cut through the park from 5th, it's kind of dark in there but is faster than walking around. As soon as I got to the park, man the sky just opened up. I mean buckets. It was the kind of rain that just soaked my pants from the knees down. ugh.

Well a few more steps and walking towards me was a woman carrying a bouquet of flowers, no umbrella or raincoat getting soaked. Well I don't know why I did this, but I just held up the umbrella in my left hand popped it open and held it out to her. She looked a little surprised but I said here. She took the umbrella said thanks and continued on.

I was like it's friggin pouring oh well. It turned out the bus was 45 min late and that umbrella could have come in handy but so what it only cost eight bucks.

Well Merry Christmas Soaking wet woman with the flowers, wherever you are.