• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Spotlight reissue

loduck

how do i post a photo here and i'll put mine up there for judjement too

mercman

I only know how to do it with Photobucket. Once you have downloaded the photo onto your Photobucket album just highlight and copy the IMG code found under the photo then paste it into the thread.

kink56

Les Paul Froum Member
Mike Slub Your Standard 82 and your one-off one piece PreHistoric are my favorites!!!!

Stevedenver

mike

if those numbers are relvant to serial numbers-i notice you show one as 58-mine is 57! and based on the match of the tops on your and mine -musta been the same guy building them that day

songsj

Very Very nice, I wish the Reissues came in a quilt. I love my Spotlight Reissue.
Your original is beautiful!!!

songsj

Now that some time has passed, has anyone here bought a Spotlight Flame reissue and put some playing time on her. If so how do you like it now that she has some miles on her.