• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

1971 Les Paul Personal

zombiwoof

I saw that episode also, first time I ever noticed one of these on any show........... Rick seemed puzzled as to what it was and if it was altered. Jesse from Cowtown Guitars seemed to know less about it than most guitars they call him in to check out. I think $2,000.00 is a bit low, one sold locally not too long ago for $2,500 with a headstock repair. It takes a while before they sell, but the fact that it was spotlighted on Pawn Stars can only help. :teeth

I know the low impedance models are not as popular as the regular Les Pauls, but I thought that model would be worth a lot more, especially in the pristine condition it was in.

Al

Grog

First the Professional, now the original Les Paul Bass..........

I noticed it on the new episode of Pawn Stars yesterday. It wasn't featured like the guitar two months ago, but it was in the background. (The guy was trying to sell a 70's video game). After 45 years, Low Impedance Les Pauls are getting a little TV exposure, if for only a few seconds! :hippy