• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Denmart Street - Tin Pan Alley under threat

landminelenny

Les Paul Froum Member
Hi!

Please take a minute to sign the petition "Head of Democratic Services: Don't Bin Tin Pan Alley!" on Change.org.

It affects many businesses including my good friends James Stevenson & Andy Hacket who own Angel Music. The London guitar business needs James & Andy.

It's important. Please sign it. Here’s the link:

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...pt&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks!

Richard

kidmo

Done. Can't understand why people feel the need to muck about with this. It's like wanting to clear cut a virgin forest to publish books about guitars or.....wait a minute.

Arnold Layne

Signed. This shit always happens in London. They sanitize everything. They did it to Soho and more recently to Camden.

marantz1300

Just signed on the MLP forum.
I work in Euston.
Your right,Boris is having a clean up.
They tried to close down the brasses a few months ago.:teeth

mistersnappy

Signed! Don't know what my signature will mean as I live in Texas but I did explain on the petition that Denmark St. was on my list of sites to visit when I was in London in the '90s *precisely for* the history! Good luck!

J T

This is on the Tin Pan Alley in New York. This plaque was covered up for years by scaffolding and finally re-appeared a couple of months ago.

TinPanAlley_zps37077103.jpg

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
It affects many businesses including my good friends James Stevenson & Andy Hacket who own Angel Music. The London guitar business needs James & Andy.

Thanks!

Richard

Andy and James are two of the best! :dude:

Signed :salude

bigomw

Signed. Bought my Ric 450 from those guys at Angel. Iconic street, THE place to go growing up. I'm only 60 miles from there.

Ad_02Std

Technically it's the container that you put the trash in. "Don't bin it", would be the same as saying, "Don't throw it in with the trash."