• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Lily -Les Paul Forum T-Shirts

thewizardofaz

me too. A guy at my local GC is a good friend and really liked mine. I'd like to get him one.

honeyburstme

Can some one tell me how long this will be back ordered for if I ordered a 2x last week???

snag

Hello, I've paid for a t-shirt on 6/1/11 and it's been 3 1/2 months now. Any update on when this might be delivered?

awduncan

What does any of this have to do with guitars... absolutely nothing (other than over the years I've learned that a round back Ovation does not fit well with a round front BIG guy :rofl ) Anyway,

Tell me about it. 24 years ago I listened to my friend telling buy the deep bowl, it will have fuller sound. Now I just keep straps on my 2....lol

Strat48

Lily.
I don't have Pay Pal, how can I buy T shirts and a poster?
Thanks,
Buck

Peter100

HI Lily,
Do you send also T-shirts to europe, i asked a few LP fanats , and they want some. Can you send me an Xl format , how can I paY,
Peter100

snag

Hello, I've paid for a t-shirt on 6/1/11 and it's been 3 1/2 months now. Any update on when this might be delivered?
Hi! Now it's been a year and I've gotten no response. Will I be getting a T-shirt ever? Can someone update me? Is there anybody in there...

Thanks - Chuck C.

Tele52

I guess my paid subscription ran out, no warning, then I'm blocked access. I've been a paid member since I started, I don't feel much like renewing now.