• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

10th anniversary on Lespaulforum for me :)

Progrocker111

Hey folks, i have joined this forum in dec. 2003, so i celebrate 10th ann. here nowadays. :frank:

I thank you all for great info, which was very important to me in many occasions and i must say, that this forum gave me so much knowledge about Gibsons in general, which i couldnt find somewhere else.

THX TO ALL! :2zone

Reverend David

Me too! I have read a lot here over the past 10 years but have not contributed so much as you can see from my post count. I'm trying to rectify that going forward however. Thanks to those who have helped to educate me over the past decade! :ganz

lonesomesheik

I haven't been that long on The Forum, but I'd like to thank each & everyone of you guys for free education,good advice & weird humor(sometimes) the best bit being not to get over heated about some topics, Happy to Years to Mike & Cie
:nocd

Doc Sausage

I just realized I'm going on 8 years. When I joined I owned one LP. Thanks in large part to this site, I now have four. I know that puts me woefully behind many here but these four were all hand picked, traded up, upgraded or modded to my very own playing perfection! Many with suggestions found right here. Thanks, all!

shred

Hey Progrocker... Love your Norlins... Got you beat by a month tho lol.... Rock on :salude