• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

How Long Does Shipping From Retrospec Take?

Django2014

I ordered a set of pots from Retrospec on monday but they didn't give me any tracking info, so I was curious as to how long it would take.

Django2014

I actually got an email 2 hours ago saying it should ship out today and that it should be 2 day shipping

TM1

I actually got an email 2 hours ago saying it should ship out today and that it should be 2 day shipping

Well, there ya go! I've always found them to be very effecient and quick. they're also very good about letting you know if they're out of stock on an item. I do believe that Kim's ever lovely wife, Rosanne does the parts and shipping of the Retro-Spec items. No small feat considering she cares for a few kids, their home and keeps Kim going!:jim :) :)

1jamman

I bought a set of PAF magnets from them a couple of years ago and I also had the same question when I saw it hadn't been sent after a few days . IIRC they ship on Friday . Unless things have changed now.