• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Post your LSLP 1968 1969 LP on my site: Featured Guitars

moonweasel

Hey everyone

There is a new section on my site where I "interview you" and than feature your guitars.

Even if you are not interested (or dont have an LSLP), there are some interesting ones up there now. Including an original owner example.

It's ok if it is modded (there are some crazy ones there now), or if you don't have it any more, just looking to help share cool guitars with other people.

---

Here is a link: http://www.latesixtieslespauls.com/featured.asp

---

thumb_featured06.jpg

Progrocker111

Great site Moonweasel. Now i only need some 68/69 Custom and i will then contact you for sure. ;)

moonweasel

Oops, sorry man. Been busy on this end, I see in my email there is one I missed from January 10th, are you Pete?

Thanks for sending it. Ill try to get it online this week.

marantz1300

Oops, sorry man. Been busy on this end, I see in my email there is one I missed from January 10th, are you Pete?

Thanks for sending it. Ill try to get it online this week.

Harry ,not Pete.
I tried again but I'm having trouble with the pics.
I'm an old goat,not great with computers.:biggrin:

moonweasel

Anyone is welcome any time. The submission Word Doc with the instructions will be up forever. Cheers everyone!

Harry, I got your email, I will help you as best I can with pics. (just sent you an email, we are good to go, I will post it this week! thanks and very cool guitar!)

moonweasel

Nice one!

Rare to see an original owner example. The mahogany wood grain is wild stuff!

My gut (could be wrong) is saying "refin" because the serial looks a little wonky, the gold is too perfect, and the back is too shiny. I wouldn't kick it out of bed though. :)

I am behind posting some more featured guitars, but I will get to them, sorry for the wait people! I am coding a Version 3 of the site that will be all CSS based and mobile compatible. Will be done in the summer some time.

(I won't be logging on to the forums much for a long time as I am super busy right now, if anyone needs me, just contact me through my site. Thanks!)

Otto 57

Excellent site Moonweasel. I just read something interesting on there: Les said he wanted the LSLP's to have humbuckers with cream white covers and cream pickup surrounds. That sounds pretty cool. Imagine a humbucker with a cream cover like a P-90, instead of the metal cover. When you think about it seems logical, right?

PLarson

I have a routed 1968, bursted, and a routed 1969 Deluxe goldtop. I'll see if I can get any pics. The 1968 has t-tops, and the 1969 has a t-top brigdge, but still has the mini-humbucker in the neck........