• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Burst Believers II

poon99

Hot off the press and looking good!!!!!!
Just got my copy and going to spend the evening flipping thru the pages.

Django2014

I'm behind I need the first one and now the second one, the last burst book I bought was beauty of the burst.

poon99

The pictures are huge and you can see the details real well.The colors are great and the stories are interesting as well.
Vick did a great job on it.It is great!!!

Django2014

Thats the one thing that disappointed me with beauty of the burst, no stories, very little info

TM1

Thats the one thing that disappointed me with beauty of the burst, no stories, very little info

Vic's books are incredible! My only issue(and it's not an issue with Vic..) is that Amazon says mine won't be shipped until 6th of Nov.. WTF?:bigal :bigal
Doesn't Amazon know who I think I am...LOL!

duaneflowers

Vic's books are incredible! My only issue(and it's not an issue with Vic..) is that Amazon says mine won't be shipped until 6th of Nov.. WTF?:bigal :bigal

Same here... I ordered on Oct 1 and when I ordered it said it would ship upon its release (Oct 14). Now the official publication date has been changed to Oct 1st and my shipment has been narrowed down to sometime between Nov 7th and 21st.

Its either the most popular book Amazon has ever sold or they have dropped the ball... either way anticipation (along with hunger) are the greatest spices. :salude

goldtop0

Looks like international orders to Downunder(like mine) will be last cab off the rank......estimated delivery dates are now Nov 20th - Dec 3rd:dang

I wonder how many copies have been printed in the initial run?

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner

Should have come to Arlington. :ganz

Or maybe you have a friend here who can get it for you? :hmm

DoctorMO

I had the distinct pleasure of watching Vic assemble photos and facts as he put this book together. He does an incredible amount of work putting these books together. Vic is a genuine article Burst aficionado. Going to his store and sitting down and talking with Vic is like being a kid going to the toy store. I have had the distinct honer of owning 5 original Bursts through the years and vic knows every detail about these guitars and it is such a pleasure talking about these guiitars and extolling their virtues. Vic is a great friend I have seen the book on the computer lay out but cant wait to see the hard copy. This gives me a reason to go and visit this weekend!!

poon99

It's a great book.I spent all last evening going thru it.

I enjoyed the stories and thoughts from burst owners in their own words and the pictures are awesome.Up close and personal.

Great job Vick thanks!!!!!

glenngross

South of Pittsburgh less than five minutes off the Canonsburg exit of I79. Fortunately, I live within walking distance. Unfortunately, I was out of town for the last book signing. Hoping for better luck this time.

GG