• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD Les Paul Special AAA Semi-Hollow

Ryan Givhan

i will never purchase a guitar from guitar center. these stories sum up every deal ive ever tried to make with them.

Reverend David

i will never purchase a guitar from guitar center. these stories sum up every deal ive ever tried to make with them.

I know man. It's just weird. I mean what retailers thinks "oh, this guy wants to give us money, uh, no thanks"... bizarre. :bigal

srb531

I know man. It's just weird. I mean what retailers thinks "oh, this guy wants to give us money, uh, no thanks"... bizarre. :bigal
this is the first guitar i have ever bought from GC & maybe the last, only because it was gc exclusive. the gtr had many features i wanted in a les paul at a fair price, guess i could have waited for a used one to pop up but you never know how long that might take. had my local area gc had one it would have been a simpler deal for me. in hind sight i coulda, shoulda just let them had one sent in from another store, oh well all ended well . after a few changes to the gtr & a set up from a tech im very happy w/ it.

intelligentpony

Just curious, what is the neck angle on yours? The one I played had no neck angle at all. The action was high but the bridge could not be lowered as it was bottomed out on the studs. It was a pass for me.

tom

I did some measuring for you.
12th fret is 1/16th (t) or 2/16th (b) action

the bridge is 5/16th above the maple top the bottom of the bridge

the stoptail was 4/16th (or 1/4) above the maple top to the bottom of stoptail

their is a fair amount of room everywhere, not even close to bottoming out anywhere.