• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

NGD!!! Early Xmas present to myself!!!

grimlyflick

Been gassing for some wine red action ever since I saw the LP Classic Custom in wine red.

A9C8B067-ABF5-4E12-A6DA-9C764B639E31_zpsax3rmrqf.jpg

Cheers!!!
:salude

woody-89

Get some covers and some reflectors on there! Gorgeous looking guitar

frenchphil

merry christmas!!

very nice color and flame

personnaly i would go for zebra pups black and cream

grimlyflick

Thanks for the positive replies chaps, gigged it at the weekend and it sounds great, better in fact than some of my other Les Pauls that have all the mods you're "supposed" to do, so this guitar is staying stock. I couldn't be happier with it.

grimlyflick

Thanks for the positive replies chaps, gigged it at the weekend and it sounds great, better in fact than some of my other Les Pauls that have all the mods you're "supposed" to do, so this guitar is staying stock. I couldn't be happier with it.

So a couple of months shy of owning it for 2 years and so much for staying stock.
The pots and caps have been swapped out and rewired 50's style, the bridge has been replaced with TonePros and as per the photo the plastic was all swapped out from cream to black.

And the knobs were swapped to these.

c801dde1cec9be76f7b1e0d5e88353e0_zpszzr4j5m2.jpg

I found the Gibson type ones hard to grab hold of when gigging and trying to pull with sweaty hands so after seeing Joe Perry with these knobs on his Perryburst replica I thought I'd give them a go.

ajay taylor

That is a beautiful guitar. Get jammin' On that thang! It needs a workout! What is that finish called? I dig that finish all day long and five times on Sunday!

deville

I'm new here so there might be some old timers not wanting me to flap my mouth but hey if I were to say "I'm digging It "about a fellow members new Paul I don't feel that would be a bad way to build a little karma around here... Oh, and HNGD!