• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Happy New Year

lonesomesheik

Happy New Year to all of you Folks @LPF!!!
Truth to be told : I don't really like Xmas (i almost hate it:headbange) so i'm really glad to share the coming of 2014 with you all, moreover I just discover some gorgeous ES 335 (yes , BOTB finish ), so I've got something more to dream about!!!

:jim:jim:jim

Beano Geno

Happy New Year to all my LPF brothers and sisters! Have a safe celebration. :jim

stock_hippie

Les Paul Froum Member
Well I 'm over 64 now!!(What about that recording session ???)

lonesomesheik..it's so nice of you to ask...the recording guy called last night and cancelled...so the next session #7 is tomorrow...but thats ok because it's a new song and I need to rehearse...It's a new song too...but the studio guy says he's working on it...he plays an acoustic guitar...(I don't...do you...?...i think you mentioned you did...(I sure you said you did!)...a n y w a y...the last couple sessions were just one song...i guess thats ok...and they my GF=girlfriend put "Step Outside the Universe"..The new album name and the new single..on 'Itunes' as a Christmas gift...(I thought that was really nice...she handed me a Christmas card with a link written in the card...'http://...' like that?...and I said.."I dont get it?"
and she sort of said 'God, are you dumb...?"....anyway the tunes gets launched on Itunes January 2-3 2014...i think you have to type in 'Cowboy Van Gogh'...

Triburst

If Gibson can top 2013, it will be a VERY good year!

Happy New Year, everyone!

:4zone

garywright

Happy New Year Sheik ! ...I gazed at my crystal balls and saw a trip to Hawaii for you in the near future :ganz

MikeSlub

Administrator
Happy New Year, LPFers! :dude:

Instead of shooting guns at midnight or other such nonsense, instead belt out a power chord on your Les Paul with the amp volume on '11'. :hank

pit_s_xroad

Hayppy New Year to all you LesPaulians... :headbange

...and let's have some LP-fun here in 2014, too...:3zone

PIT... :salude