• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

November 2014 Historic Les Paul(s) of the month

MikeSlub

Administrator
Over the past five years, Burst aficionado and vintage Gibson addict Vic DaPra has commissioned Gibson to do a limited run of 25 Les Pauls that are made to his specifications. He also has been honored with a Collector's Choice edition guitar. All of them have colors and COAs that are named after Vic1

Some of you may know that besides a collector and owner of Guitar Gallery, what some of you may not know is that Vic is also an unbelievably talented guitarist and vocalist.

Since I am a Les Paul addict and Vic DaPra devotee, the photo below depicts the DaPra special run guitars. They are all incredibly cool Les Pauls, and play and sound as good as they look!

From left to right: DaPra Bourbon Fade, DaPra Caramel Fade, DaPra Shadows of '59, Vic's "Old School '59", and Collector's Choice "Believer Burst":

DaPra%20models%202.jpg

lpjunkie

Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't ya Mike?! It's still October!

LOL. Killer collection! I'm a Believer! :salude

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeSlub

Administrator
Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't ya Mike?! It's still October!

LOL. Killer collection! I'm a Believer! :salude

Charlie already posted the November Burst of the Month, and since I'm always trying to catch up to him, that's why I released just before Halloween! :)

Stoj

Killer VD LP's Mike, I especially like the DaPra Shadows of '59 :dude:

shred

:wow :nut :pop :bug :applaude

Fantastic collection of reissues. Those tops are insane :eek:le

Cogswell

The Duke of Dumbassery
I always like the group shots. Good for contrasting the different shades against each other.

goldtop0

Thanks Mike.......2nd from the left faded caramel for me:2cool