• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

Orange sparkle LP Standard: Yeah or Nay?

Jim Sloves

Custom Shop Gibson Les Paul sparkle orange : yes or no?

I don't have pics. The price is very fair and it's new.

I'm 50-50 on this. I saw it and thought "Wow" but I'm not sure if it's cool and different or just too over the top and 'poser'-ish. I'm usually not like this and know what I want and don't want. But atypically, I'm all over the place on this one, waffling like a politician.
confused.gif

What do you think?

Sample below: this is not the guitar but it's pretty similar:

orangesample.jpg

Last edited:

nochance

i kind of dig it in an odd way. I'd say if the guitar speaks to you, go for it.

slashfan87

Dude if the like the way the fucker plays get the cunt. screw what it loooks like. :salude

kips2

I'd jump on it in a minute.... Must look killer!!! Please post pics!

Jim Sloves

I'm going backon Saturday to play it and I'll take pics for sure. It's hard for me to get to the dealer during the week.

Jover

If you like it, go for it! Personally, I like it, it is different.

BobMello

I think the sparkle is killer but not the orange color...I'd get silver or blue sparkle...but in all honesty I wouldnt buy one like that but thats me. As someone said...if it speaks to you get it. You only live once as far as I know....:lol

Leña_Costoso

A Lester sparkle, like the one played by Simon and Gar Farkel, progeny of Freddy and Fanny Farkel, and/or their trusty neighbor Ferd Berfel.