• Guys, we've spent considerable money converting the Les Paul Forum to this new XenForo platform, and we have ongoing monthly operating expenses. THE "DONATIONS" TAB IS NOW WORKING, AND WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY DONATIONS YOU CAN MAKE TO KEEP THE LES PAUL FORUM GOING! Thank you!

contest: most insane top ever..........

-ST-

Nearly four years later (or ten years late depending on how you look at it). So, better late than never? Unfortunately the link to the picture in the original post is broken, so I don't have any sense of how this might compare.

My '98

HarpLady05.jpg

HarpLady02.jpg

Last edited:

loduck

image_zps9f35074f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It's not as insane as some(mike s.).... But she's pretty easy on the eyes I think.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
WOW Tom which guitar is this ,is that your 58 -the other woman?I do not remember seeing this shot.Thanks Mike B.

It's a 58 named Sunny.
The photo was enhanced.
I think this is the unaltered version:

917_p18542.jpg

mbowen

Thanks Tom that explains it i thought the photo looked a little enhanced but had to ask since i have never know you to enhance photo's.[or use many]Thanks again and so glad you are still around almost as much as before you retired BOTW[which i miss] and want to thank you again for all the years of great guitar shots on Mondays.Mike B.

Tom Wittrock

Les Paul Forum Co-Owner
Thanks Tom that explains it i thought the photo looked a little enhanced but had to ask since i have never know you to enhance photo's.[or use many]Thanks again and so glad you are still around almost as much as before you retired BOTW[which i miss] and want to thank you again for all the years of great guitar shots on Mondays.Mike B.

I don't normally do something that extreme. But that was about 8-10 years ago. Done or the fun of it. :salude